Why You Should Use HEPA Filters in Your Commercial Vacuum Cleaners
HEPA is an acronym for high efficiency particulate air. A HEPA filter is a type of filter that removes 99.97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 microns in size. This includes filtering particles such as dust, pollen, mold, and common allergens. Because of a HEPA filter’s ability to trap almost all airborne particles, this is filter is most effective and efficient filter in all vacuums especially commercial vacuum cleaners.
A HEPA filter has several layers, these layers help trap particles ensuring the air once it has been filtered through the HEPA filter is clean and safe to breathe in.
Additional benefits to using HEPA filters for commercial vacuums:
- Improving IAQ (Indoor Air Quality)
As humans, 90% of our time is spent indoors, which is why working on improving IAQ is important. In commercial spaces, this is especially important, as you want to do as much as possible to ensure the people using commercial spaces are kept safe from airborne viruses and bacteria. With the public still wary and sensitive to airborne illnesses it’s especially crucial to use HEPA filters in commercial vacuums as an additional method of improving IAQ.
- Eliminating allergens
Allergens affect more than 50 million Americans every year, and they’re one of the most common health issues among children. Not only that, but people can have both allergies and asthma or other respiratory issues, which can increase their breathing difficulties, especially with allergens floating around. With this in mind, it’s imperative that commercial spaces be kept clear of allergens as best as they are able.
Janitized® HEPA Filters for Commercial Vacuums
Janitized® vacuum filters are manufactured by APC Filtration Inc., an ISO 9001:2015 quality-managed company with over 40 years of air filtration experience. All Janitized® vacuum filters and bags exceed OEM filter specifications and can provide the following:
- Up to 40% more vacuum suction
- Up to 55% more dust-loading area
- Up to 46% more wet/dry tear strength vs. Genuine OEM filter bags
Some HEPA vacuum filters and bags that Janitized® offers include:
- JAN-IVF457 Clarke*/Alto* CarpetMaster* 112 115 212 215 & 218 HEPA Filter 1471250600
- JAN-IVF505 Euroclean * Back Vac 6 / 10 Backpack Vacuum HEPA Filter – 1471104500
- JAN-BISSPBH-3(4) Royal * Type B Vacuum HEPA Filter Bag- AR10110, 1020998000
- JAN-IVF446 ProTeam * Super Coach * Pro 6 Qt. & 10 Qt. , GoFree * Pro & ProVac * HEPA Filter – 107315
- JAN-MOSQ10H-4(10) Mosquito * SuperVac * & Super HEPA 10 Qt. Backpack High Efficiency Vacuum Filter Bag – 10-1043 , 900-0034
Start Using HEPA Filters Today
If you’d like to purchase HEPA vacuum filters for your company or become a distributor with us, please fill out our contact form, and one of our client care representatives will be in touch!